Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful

in spirit of thanksgiving. i felt it very necessary to express how thankful i am for the many blessing in my life. i have so much to be thankful for it is unrealistic. and what sucks is how easily i take advantage of all the wonderful people and blessings in my life. i want to say thank you to the big man upstairs for everything he has given me. what a great life. i am so blessed and i know it would not be possible without him. here are just a few things i have to give thanks about this thanksgiving, and everyday.

1. my family. it might not be picture perfect, it might be crazy, it might be just plain wrong sometimes. but all in all they are my family and i love them more than anything.
2. my friends. wow. without them i would not be the person i am today. i feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. they are fun, caring, and just plain awesome.
3. my dog. as you all know. bella is my heart. without her i would be so lost. she is the best friend i have ever had. no matter what she is always there. i love her. she is best present i have ever gotten.
4. my job. i never thought i would be this happy with a job. i love my kids, the people i work with, and what i do. i would have never dreamed i would be working in such a great place my first year teaching.
5. my education. i am so thankful that i was able to grow up in a place where you can receive the best education in the state. and be totally prepared for life after high school.
6. my mississippi state. i am so thankful for the 4 years i got to spend in gods country. ms state gave me the best 4 years of my life. i am so happy and thankful for a college experience that gave great friends, a great education, and fully prepared me for the real world.
7. my health. im so thankful that i am healthy enough to live, work, and play each day.
8. my niece. she is the most perfect thing that has ever been created. and i love her more each day.
8. my lord. i am so thankful to have a lord who is so forgiving, selfless, and loving. i can only wish/hope to grow stronger in faith and closer to him each day of my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment